Bankruptcy Law Firm in Nebraska Offers Its Clients Options
Creating bankruptcy solutions that work throughout the state of Nebraska
The Lincoln Bankruptcy law firm provides creative solutions for your bankruptcy needs. Our attorneys have decades of experience helping people get out of debt and get back in control of their lives. We strive to help you keep what matters most to you.
Contact Lincoln Bankruptcy for a free, one-on-one debt evaluation
The Lincoln Bankruptcy law firm offers you real solutions for your real financial problems. Our attorneys work with you personally to create a plan that best suits your individual needs. If your goal is to be debt-free, but you’re uncertain about the best first step, contact Lincoln Bankruptcy Law Firm at (402) 810-7810 or online.
Learn more about bankruptcy
- Types of Bankruptcy
- Stop Foreclosure Now
- How We Got Here – Snapshot of the Housing Collapse
- Why Won’t My Lender Modify My Mortgage?
- I Finally Got My Mortgage Modified. Now My Debt Troubles are Over… Right?
- How Foreclosure Works – The Foreclosure Timeline
- Stopping the Foreclosure – What Doesn’t Work
- Stopping the Foreclosure – What Works
- Stop Foreclosure and Save Your Home – Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- What Is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Is Chapter 7 Right for Me?
- What’s Required to File for Chapter 7?
- What Happens When I File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- What Is Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Is Chapter 13 Right for Me?
- Can Chapter 13 Really Stop Foreclosure?
- What Happens When I File for Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Bankruptcy Myths vs. Reality
- Bankruptcy Exemptions: What Can I Keep?
- Lincoln Bankruptcy Dos and Don’ts
- Foreclosure ”Rescue” Specialists
- Payday Loans
- Rent-to-Own Stores
- Home Equity Loan Scams
- Tax Refund Anticipation Loans
- Work-from-Home Scams
- Credit Repair
- Debt Consolidation Loans
Contact LincolnBankruptcy for your FREE CONSULTATION
Our Office Locations
Find nearest location
Welcome to Lincoln Bankruptcy
When you come to Lincoln Bankruptcy, all you need to bring with you is the desire to be Debt-Free-Senior Partner
We do all the work for you.
Your Lincoln Bankruptcy Attorney Will:
Deal with your creditors for you so you can breathe again
Collect your tax returns and credits reports for you
Prepare all filing documents for you
Provide independent credit counseling right in our office
Represent you at all court hearings
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the bankruptcy code.
Lincoln Bankruptcy | The Lincoln Bankruptcy Law Firm is located in Lincoln, NE and serves clients in Nebraska.
Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. [ Site Map ] [ Bookmark Us ]
See our profile at Lawyers.com or Martindale.com.
Martindale-Hubbell and martindale.com are registered trademarks; AV, BV, AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are registered certification marks; Lawyers.com and the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated Icon are service marks; and Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings are trademarks of Internet Brands, Inc., used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.