Get a fresh start with just one call
Protect what's yours
secure the future
Contact LincolnBankruptcy for your FREE CONSULTATION
WARNING: EMAIL SCAM FALSELY USING LINCOLN BANKRUPTCY FIRM NAME
Click For More
Affordable Nebraska Bankruptcy Attorneys Can Stop the Madness
Safe, sane and responsible steps towards debt relief
If you’ve lost your job, are unable to work, suffered a business setback or simply don’t have the money to pay your bills, don’t hesitate to ask for help. The sooner you act, the sooner you can start to breathe freely again.
- Stop Foreclosure. Save Your Home. — Filing for bankruptcy can prevent mortgage lenders from pursuing foreclosure on your home. Under Chapter 13 bankruptcy, debt can be reorganized into a manageable repayment plan, which can lower your monthly mortgage payment and allow you to keep your home.
- Stop Chicago Tickets. — Eliminate All Penalties & Fees. Get Your License Back. The state will suspend your driver’s license for unpaid Chicago parking tickets. A Lincoln Bankruptcy plan can wipe out all parking ticket debt and get your license re-instated immediately.
- Stop Repossession. Get Your Car or Truck Back. Lower Your Payment. — Filing for bankruptcy gives you automatic stay protection, which prevents repossession agents from taking your vehicle. If you act quickly, bankruptcy can even get your repossessed car or truck back — and at a lower monthly payment.
- Stop Wage Garnishment. — Garnishment is a court order that forces your employer to withhold a portion of your paycheck — up to 25% of your after-tax pay, and deliver that money to a creditor. You lose the ability to decide how to spend your pay, and your employer learns way too much about your financial hardship. Bankruptcy takes that garnishment off your check, saving you from the inconvenience and embarrassment.
- Stop Credit Card Debt. Repair Your Credit. — As your debt-to-income ratio increases, your credit score decreases. In response, lenders react with increased interest rates and tightening your credit. Filing for bankruptcy can actually reverse this trend, as you begin to take the necessary steps to repair your credit.
- Stop Creditor Harassment. — By filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, the bankruptcy court provides you automatic stay protection. After this action is taken, creditors can’t contact you directly and can only attempt to collect on your debts through the bankruptcy court. The automatic stay effectively stops harassing phone calls and other collection tactics. If creditors ignore this court order, you may be able to pursue a lawsuit against them for damages!
- Keep Your Possessions. — Many people think that filing for bankruptcy forces you to sell everything you own. Nothing could be further from the truth. Bankruptcy helps you retain important items including your house, your vehicle, your retirement plan – even your cash.
The Nebraska bankruptcy lawyers at Lincoln Bankruptcy can help you move from financial distress to the peace of mind you deserve. To learn about the life-changing power of bankruptcy, contact our office TODAY. For a FREE, no obligation consultation, call
Our Office Locations
Find nearest location
Welcome to Lincoln Bankruptcy
When you come to Lincoln Bankruptcy, all you need to bring with you is the desire to be Debt-Free
We do all the work for you.
Your Lincoln Bankruptcy Attorney Will:
Deal with your creditors for you so you can breathe again
Collect your tax returns and credits reports for you
Prepare all filing documents for you
Provide independent credit counseling right in our office
Represent you at all court hearings
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the bankruptcy code.
Lincoln Bankruptcy | The Lincoln Bankruptcy Law Firm is located in Lincoln, NE and serves clients in Nebraska.
Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. [ Site Map ] [ Bookmark Us ]
See our profile at Lawyers.com or Martindale.com.
Martindale-Hubbell and martindale.com are registered trademarks; AV, BV, AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are registered certification marks; Lawyers.com and the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated Icon are service marks; and Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings are trademarks of Internet Brands, Inc., used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.